Monday 14 October 2013

Channelling Carmen

Bon dia world!

Well, I am just about to go and get set up for the filming of this choreography and actually feeling good.

Just gone through the steps quickly and I seem to know where to do what - only the real thing will be the test of this learning process.

I'll spend the last few minutes studying Carmen Amaya in the video clip I've been referencing. I can't believe the filming day is here already and I will leave Barcelona tomorrow.

Don't really know what else to say other than I'm trying to channel Carmen in that she would be absolutely fearless in going out there and performing. I just need to relax, keep in rhythm with the music, summon up whatever passion and attitude I have, and most importantly enjoy.

Ole!



No comments:

Post a Comment