Monday 4 November 2013

Taking my time...

Today has been one of absolute ups and downs. Had a great day in LJMU Digital Imaging Department taking rostrum pictures of half of the 1348 frames needed for the animation, so only around another 648 to staple, trace and photograph!

It was a really fun and different way of working in the studio at the Uni, a lovely working learning environment.

I was quite nervous at photographing each frame, but it turned out to be a very quick process.

I was using a Nikon DSLR, which was lovely to use and I made sure I marked up where the frames had been sitting on the rostrum so that when I go back in later this week to complete the exercise, all of the remaining frames will be in the right place.

Andy and Carlos the technicians were so helpful in there and I even made it onto Andy's blog which can be found at interactive-lead.tumblr.com

Picked up around 700 sheets of tracing paper for the rest of the cell tracing that I need to do, so that will keep me busy for a few days!

The rest of the day has been spent batch cropping the images photographed today, ready to take some into the school session tomorrow and completing the event flyer which will be going to print tomorrow - ready for distribution and emailing as an invite. This has taken some time to do as it involves a very bold and bright Catalan flag!

And so to bed....I'm enjoying this process but its tiring!

Saludo!




No comments:

Post a Comment